Kindergarten Diagnostic Instrument - Second Edition (KDI-2)
Daniel C. Miller, Ph.D.
- Body Awareness – assesses visual-motor skills and knowledge of body parts.
- Concept Mastery – assesses knowledge of basic kindergarten concepts.
- Form/Letter Identification - assesses knowledge of shape names and letter identification skills.
- General Information – assesses ability to recall basic information from memory.
- Gross Motor – assesses large muscle coordination.
- Memory for Sentences – assesses short-term auditory memory.
- Number Skills – assesses knowledge of basic math skills.
- Phonemic Awareness – assesses emerging phonemic awareness skills.
- Verbal Associations – assesses language-based reasoning skills.
- Visual Discrimination – assesses visual discrimination skills.
- Visual Memory – assesses visual memory skills.
- Visual-Motor Integration – assesses eye-hand coordination, drawing ability, and visual-spatial skills.
- Vocabulary – assesses knowledge of word meanings.