Kindergarten Diagnostic Instrument - Second Edition (KDI-2)
KDI-2 Test Components
- Complete KDI-2 Test Kit™ (Product #2000-1000)
- Three Stimulus Booklets: Concept Mastery/Number Skills Stimulus Booklet with easel, Visual Discrimination/Visual Memory Stimulus Booklet with easel, and Form Letter Identification / Visual-Motor Integration Stimulus Booklet.
- 25 Student Response Booklets
- Administration Manual with standardization sample norms.
- Thirteen 1” wooden blocks for Number Skills.
- Canvas Carrying Case
- KDI-2 Student Response Booklets™ (Product #2000-2000)
- An individual Student Response Booklet is used for each child.
- Extra KDI-2 Student Response Booklets are sold in packages of 25.
- My Kindergarten Fun Books (2nd Edition)™ (Product #2000-3000)
- This is the prescriptive portion of the test.
- The “Fun Book" contains over 90 learning activities related to the KDI-2 areas.
- The purpose of the “Fun Book” is to give parents and teachers a low cost set of prescriptive activities related to developmental readiness.
- The profile of the child’s strengths and weaknesses is copied onto the back of My Kindergarten Fun Book- 2.
- My Kindergarten Fun Books-2 are sold in packages of 25
- KDI-2 Scoring and Interpretation Program for Windows™ (Product #2000-5050)
- a database software program that stores records, prints reports, and uses standardization sample or user-generated norms.
- Requires Windows™ System 7 or lower.
[ Product Index | KDI-2 Test Overview | Test Components | Test Facts | What to Order? | Pricing ]